AboutJai Narain Vyas University
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, the President of India inaugurated the then University of Jodhpur on 24th August 1962. In his inaugural address the Hon'ble President revered Prof. Radha Krishnan desired and defined the goals and objective of the then Jodhpur University now J.N.V.U :: " That the young people, who will be educated in this university, will go forward not as prisoners of the past, but as pilgrims of the future; will develop in them a spirit of dedication, a spirit of renunciation, a spirit of whole-hearted, single-minded concentration on the advancement of the knowledge, whether in science or humanities." Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur was established in 1962 as University of Jodhpur. There are four Government Colleges of Jodhpur became part of the University Jai Narain Vyas University is a residential university but the Colleges situated within the municipal limits of Jodhpur are affiliated to the University. Date of UGC recognition as university July 14, 1962.
Jai Narain Vyas University Admission 2019
Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU) is situated in Jodhpur and it was established in 1962. JNVUoffers undergraduate, postgraduate and research level programs in various disciplines in the Faculty of Engineering, Commerce & Management and Law. Application forms can be filled through the online or offline mode viathe official website
- JNVU offers BA, B.Sc, B. Com, LL.B, B.E, B.Arch, BBA & B.Ed programs in its campus and constituent colleges.
- B.E & B.Arch admission is granted through Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP). REAPis a counseling process conducted by Rajasthan Board of Technical Education.
- At PG level, JNVU offers MBA, MCA, M.Sc, LL.M, MA, M.E, MP.Ed & MTA in different specializations.
- The admission is completely merit-based while for LL.M program, candidates have to qualify in Law Entrance Test (LET) conducted by the university.
- CAT/ XAT/CMAT/MAT or ATMA qualified candidates are eligible to apply in MBA program.
- M.Phil & Ph.D. admission is offered on the basis of a valid score in MPET.
- For more information regarding university admit card and results, students can check JNVU Result 2019
Jai Narain Vyas University Affiliated Colleges
- Aishwarya College of Education.
- Chopasni Teachers Training College.
- Dr. Radha Krishnan Women Teacher's Training College.
- H.K. Hi-Tech College.
- JIET College for Girls.
- Jodhpur Law College and Research Centre.
- Lachoo Memorial College Science and Technology (Autonomous) - Jodhpur.
- Lucky Women Teacher's Training College
JNVU Major Courses
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of EducationBachelor of Arts (honors) inphilosophypolitical Sciencepsychology
PG Courses:Master in Business AdministrationMaster of LawMaster of Tourism AdministrationMaster of Computer ApplicationsMaster of Financial Analysis ControlMaster of Arts in