Pune is the main educational center of Maharashtra. Numerous students from every corner of India and the world come to Pune. It is quite safe and peaceful city as compared to other educational centers in India. The climate of Pune is pleasant and good for health. The city of Pune houses many well-known, established institutes and colleges. University of Pune is one of the finest and most popular educational centers in the city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies. University of Pune, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres. It was established on 10th February, 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the 'Oxford of the East'. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and under-graduate courses.
The university attracts many foreign students due to its excellent facilities. It offers good accommodation facility. There is a provision of hostel for the students. There is a well-stocked library containing plenty of books regarding various subjects. The university offers different scholarships to the students. The university conducts seminars and conferences for the students.
Savitribai Phule Pune University BA Admissions
University offers three years full-time BA Program in performing art. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of an entrance test and a written Test conducted by the university. For More Details Pune University BA Admission 2019-19
Savitribai Phule Pune University PG Admissions
SPPU offers two years full-time PG courses in various disciplines such as Arts, Science, Technology, Computer Science, Management and Law. Candidates who have graduate degree are eligible to apply and selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. For More Details Pune University PG Admission 2019-19
Savitribai Phule Pune University Ph.D. Admissions
The University offers research programs in different subjects and interdisciplinary areas leading to degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). Selection of students for the Program is done based on their performance in the written test conducted by the university. For More Details Pune University Ph.D Admission 2019-19
Savitribai Phule Pune University M.Phil Admission
The University offers Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Degree in various disciplines which can be done either on a full-time or on a Vocational basis depending upon the availability. Candidates possessing master’s degree can apply for the course and selection will be done on the basis of performance in qualifying degree merit as well as Entrance Examination conducted by the concerned Department. For More Details Pune University M.Phil Admission 2019-19
|University Name||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||020 2569 6064|
|UG Courses||B.A, Bachelor of Fine Arts, B.O.L in Sanskrit|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.F.A, M.A. in Sanskrit Linguistics|
|Other Courses||Ph.D, M.Phil|
|Address||Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007|
|Founded||10 February 1948|
Savitribai Phule Pune University Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website. The application form will be provided for the Month of April 2019. Application forms for different courses will be provided by the university.Candidates will bring the migration certificate, TC, photocopy of the application form, acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan.
1.To register for Online Examination and Registration Form for External Courses, the student should register himself on the website.
Click on “New User” Link for creating the new user.
2. User can choose his/her own username and password. If selected Username is available, it will be allocated and the same username & password will be mailed to your specified email id as well for your reference. It is essential for the candidate to remember his/her Login name and Password for further transactions.
3. After Successful creation of an Account user can proceed to the Online Application system by clicking on “Student Profile” link on home page.
4. Clicking on this link will open Online Application form for Examination & Registration Forms for External Courses.
Fill in the correct and complete information in this form. (User should fill up the Name as per the Mark Statement ONLY.)
5. After entering all correct and complete information click on “Submit” button to proceed further.
6. Clicking on submit button will redirect back to home page. After that student should click on the subject selection to fill the subject selection form.(Click here for guidelines for subject selection)
After selecting the subject click on submit button.
7. Clicking on submit button will redirect back to home page. After that student should select generate challan to create the challan After selecting the bank click on submit button.
8. Following the method of Payment are available:
A. Direct cash Deposit through Challan
(at Bank of Maharashtra / HDFC Bank)
9. After selecting payment method as “Direct Cash Deposit”, Online challan get generated after submitting the application form.
The student should submit this Challan at Cash Counter of any branch of selected Bank (Bank of Maharashtra / HDFC bank).
The Challan is divided into 3 sections. After receipt of payment, Bank will issue 2 parts of challan with Stamp of Bank. Student should submit University Copy of Stamped Challan along with Application form printout to University
10. Clicking on submit button will redirect back to home page. After that student should select Download and Print Application to get the printout of the application form.
11. Please Note After Clicking Download and Print Application you cannot update/change the information provided. University will receive your information only by clicking on Download and Print Application
12. Please Note After completing each step you can update/change the information provided. University will receive your information only by clicking on Download and Print Application
13. Print the application. This is your receipt of online submission of Application form. Please take 2 printouts and keep one for your reference.
14. Exam Center selected by the student and considering the availability of University it will be mentioned in Examination Hall Ticket. If exam center selected by the student is not available due to some reason then he will be alloted the center he selected and might get another center chosen by University.
Tentative exam schedule for the University of Pune entrance exam 2019.
|Releases of Advertisement||1st week of April 2019|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2019|
|Registration and submission Last date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit Cards Availability:||3rd week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of May 2019|
|Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya final result||3rd week of June 2019|
Pune University (UniPune) 2019 Examination timetables of All faculties like Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, Marketing & All Other Results are updated now. You can check your Online results of UniPune from this page. The Pune University Started publishing the Examination timetables for coming Summer 2019 Examination which are going to schedule in March / April / May 2019. All the courses Examinations timetables are given below. From Pune University a large number of students appear for BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, BBA, MBA, MCA, MCM, BEd, PGDCCA & Other courses. We have given all the links to download the Timetables of Pune University.
Pune University Admit Card 2019 will be downloaded from unipune.ac.in. The admit card will be released for candidates who have submitted the application form along with required documents. To download Pune University Admit Card 2019, log in to the online system, download and print the document. Each candidate must carry the hall ticket on the day of exam. In absence of the document, candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
How to download Pune University Admit Card 2019?
Name of the College and Address