Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Solan Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry has earned a unique distinction not only in the country but also in whole of Asia to impart teaching, research and extension education in horticulture, forestry and allied disciplines with Himalayan perspective. Its milestones in teaching, research and extension education have strengthened the path of sustainable development of horticulture and forestry in Himachal Pradesh and have further presented a model of prosperity for eco-conscious development before Indian Himalayan states and entire region of Hindu Kush Himalayas.
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry offers B.Sc. (Hons.), M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs offered in various specializations of horticulture, forestry and life-science. In addition, the university offers MBA and PG diploma programs in Agribusiness and Medicinal & Aromatic Plants respectively. Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses offered by the university can apply online through the university’s website.
The basis of admission shall be merit as determined 50% on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Testplus 50% on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2 level in four subjects viz., English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics. In case two or more candidates obtain the same percentage of marks, the elder in age shall be considered for admission.
While determining the merit of eligible candidates, the marks to the following extent shall be added to the result of those candidates, who have distinguished themselves in sports and games recognized by the Indian Olympic Association/ state sports bodies and for significant participation in co-curricular activities like declamation, debates, quiz, essay competition, science seminars, model parliaments and youth festival organized by the Statutory bodies of State Government/ Government of India.
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry accepts applications from eligible candidates through online mode. Admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry and B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology (4 year programme) is made through an Objective Type Entrance Test. 85% of the total seats are reserved for domicile of Himachal Pradesh and are filled through Entrance Test conducted by the university. The remaining 15% of the total seats are filled through nomination by ICAR on the basis of All India Entrance Test conducted by ICAR, New Delhi. Over and above the intake capacity, few seats are reserved for nominees of North East Council (NEC). There are some self-financing seats available.
Online Application form of Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry Admission 2018 for UG, PG, PhD and MBA Courses will be available on the official website of university i.e. www.yspuniversity.ac.in.
The detailed application process is as follows:
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry Exam Time Tables were declared for the following courses - B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D., BA (Hons.), B.Sc (Hons.). YSP UHF Time Tables have been announced for both UnderGraduate and PostGraduate Courses. Dr.Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan Time Tables were published for both Annual Exams and Semester Exams. Students who had appeared for the exams were happy on the declaration of their Exam Time Tables. Students can check their Time Tables on University Website - http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in/
Dr. Y S P University of Horticulture and Forestry Time Tables can be checked by the following process:
1) Log on to the website - http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in/
2) Click on Time Tables.
3) Full List of UnderGraduate and PostGraduate Time Tables will appear.
Those students who are appearing in the Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry examination can download they are admit card through YSP University official website i.e. http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in. Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry has been released MBA, B.Sc, Ph.D., Diploma in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, M.Sc Examination 2018-18 Admit Card from 1st week of the Month of December 2018 on the official website. Now those Students, who have applied application Form for UG and PG courses examination, can download MBA, B.Sc, Ph.D., Diploma in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, M.Sc Examination 2018 Admit Card / Hall ticket through the official website.