About Central University of Bihar
2009 by the Government of India under the enactment of the Central Universities Act, 2009 (25 of 2009) The objects of the University shall be to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities, social sciences, science and technology in its educational programmes; to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies and research; to educate and train manpower for the development of the country; to establish linkages with industries for the promotion of science and technology; and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, their intellectual, academic and cultural development.
Central University of Bihar Admission 2018
The CUSBGC university offers several courses, of which 3 are integrated courses is different disciplines and rest are all PG programmes viz. MA, M.Sc., M.Tech and LLM.
- The application process conducted by the university if offline.
- For admission in BA + B.Ed and B.Sc. + B.Ed, the candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in the relevant subjects.
- Admission in BA + LLB requires candidates to have passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks.
- Selection of the candidates in all these courses is based on the rank scored in CUCET 2017.
- For MA and LLM, the candidates must have secured a graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects from any recognised University/ Institution.
- M.Sc. admission requires a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks.
- Admission in M.Tech requires a BE/ B.Tech/ MCA degree with at least 60% marks from any recognised University/ Institution.
- The candidates in any of these PG Programmes are selected on the basis of the score in CUCET 2017.
Central University of Bihar Online Exam Form
The candidates planning to take admission in Central University of South Bihar register themselves online with GATE/ CUCET on the respective official websites before the last date of acceptance.
Here are enlisted steps that candidates need to follow to apply for admission to the college –
- The candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form from the college campus or download the same from the official website of the college under the Admission tab cusb.ac.in.
- Fill the application form correctly by mentioned the course of choice.
- Affix the passport sized photograph on the designated place in the application form.
- Attach the documents, listed below –
- CUCET/ GATE 2018 Admit Card and Score Card
- Self-attested photocopies of 10th and 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate
- Fitness Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD certificates in the prescribed format by recognized authority
- Working candidates must attach the relieving certificate/ leave sanctioned certificate by the employer
- Submit the application form along with the aforementioned documents at the admission office of the university.
- Fee is to be paid either through the online portal of SBI Collect OR through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, “Central University of South Bihar”, payable at Patna.
Central University of Bihar Exam Time Table
CUB central University of Bihar Time Table 2018 BA Bsc Bcom Admit Card Time Table 2018 of UG, BTech, BA, BCom, BSC Exam Central University of Bihar, Patna Exam Get the information about CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF BIHAR date sheet 2018. Here team is dedicatedly engaged in searching the information about CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF BIHAR time table and helping candidates to prepare for the exam in advance.
Central University of Bihar Exam Admit Card Download
admits card will available 15-20 days before examination. Now students need to
visit its official site to get information about annual exam admit card.
Central University of South Bihar also published admit card before exam at
suitable date. Central University of South Bihar department never declared a
fix date to publish admit card. After admit available Central University of
South Bihar gives all information on local newspaper and online site i.e.
Central University of Bihar Affiliated Colleges
Mangala Kamala Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital - MKHMCH - Siwan
Central University of Bihar Major Courses
|B.A. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|M.A. (Development Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|Mass Communications Courses|
|M.A. (Communication)||2 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
More result go to see and Checkout with Central University of Bihar Results, Notification, and Admit card at Result91.com